Follow Me On FOOD BUZZ !!!

Foodbuzz

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Cones & Cotton Candy.........................What A Circus!

Okay so I will keep this short & and sweet! Despite what people are saying about the economy....... It seems to be doing just fine to me. We took my nephew to the Ringling Brothers Circus this week, while they were in town. All I'm going to say is that there were WAY too many snotty children running around with $12 dollar bags of cotton candy & $10 Sno-cones........ YES I SAID $10 and $12!  Ringling Brothers must be taking a page from the Disney book of business, in setting the concession prices. I suppose if people are willing to pay it..... oh, and they were happily handing it over (okay, well maybe it was more like begrudgingly) then why not?
Just to let you know, that next time you see one of those double digit bags of cotton candy being sold for double digits............ it takes about 2 TABLESPOONS of sugar to spin a huge bag of floss. Guess sugar prices have gone up.........

No comments: